The women in the Open Door need your support! Join us on March 5, 2015 at Open Door Open Hearts – a fun, relaxing event designed to highlight the important work taking place in the Open Door. This event is designed for women, to benefit women.
- Hors d'oeuvre and food demonstrations
- Fun activities for attendees and a chance to win raffle prizes from local businesses. Raffle and 50/50 tickets are $10 each. There will also be other opportunities to financially support the ministry.
- Every guest will leave with concrete ways for how to support women in crisis in our community
- Experience the unique atmosphere of The Cheney Place, located at 1600 Monroe Ave NW. Event parking is free. There will be parking attendants to direct you to available spots.
- Registration is $25 for an individual or $20 each if you come with a friend or group. Your registration fee is not tax-deductible. For every group of 10, we will reserve a table. You may register the group all at once or separately. Simply make sure all attendees are listed under the same group name.
Dégagé Ministries is happy to accept your payment through check or credit card: Visa, Mastercard or Discover. We apologize for any inconvenience, but do not accept American Express.
Suggested attire is casual to business casual.
Register here! For more information, please contact Kim Wybenga at 616.454.1661 or email@example.com.